iPrep Study Notes & Video Support
IPREP STUDY NOTES ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
Great choice for students looking for year-long support, help in completing daily homework assignments, and to prepare for classroom quizzes and exams
Review notes prepared by highly qualified educators with a strong reputation for getting exceptional results with students
Get year-long support to classroom learning for the price of a few hours of traditional tutoring
An electronic resource between 50 to 150 pages, reviews all course content in a focused, comprehensive manner
- Can be downloaded and printed to help with home study, completing class assignments, and preparing for unit tests and year-end assessments
- Unlimited access for the entire school year
Each iPrep Study Notes package contains:
- A review of the most important points to remember in each subject; key points are highlighted and color-coded
- Some subjects contain a glossary of key terminology, others have links to related web site information, or to experiments/demonstrations to clarify concepts
- Every subject has 10 video support modules, each is 8-12 minutes in length, to help students better understand the most challenging concepts in the course
- Use the streamed videos as often as needed – no downloading required*
Electronic Study Notes Plus Video Support!
HOW DO THE IPREP STUDY NOTES DIFFER FROM THE COMPLIMENTARY INSTRUCTOR’S STUDY NOTES PROVIDED WITH THE DIPLOMAX INSTRUCTOR-LED REGISTRATION AND ONLINE VIDEO REVIEW PURCHASE?
The iPrep Study Notes and the DIPOMAX Instructor-led and On-Line Video Review resources have been developed by some of the same instructors. Consequently, some of the wording may appear to be similar. However, there are stark differences between the resources as they are intended to address different student needs.
The DIPLOMAX Instructor-led and On-Line Video Review resources are integral to the instruction provided during the session or when using the Video Review format. Examples, practice questions, and graphics used to explain and clarify key concepts referred to by the instructor during the review are contained in the resources for easy student reference. The DIPLOMAX Instructor-led and On-Line resources support a guided review of the subject provided by a face-to-face or video instructor.
The iPrep Plus resources contain a number of different features that make them ideal for year-long use at home to support classroom learning. In addition to addressing all course curriculum, the resources use colour-coding to highlight key concepts, thus providing students with hints, reminders and issues to be aware of. Ten videos, each approximately 8-12 minutes in length, focus on the ‘tough topics’ in each subject. The videos can be viewed as many times as necessary to clarify understanding. The iPrep resources are designed to be self-paced, independent review and support to year-long classroom instruction.