Biology 30 - Online: VIDEO REVIEW
Curricular aspects of the Biology 30 review course include:
- Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Reproductive Systems, Cell Differentiation, and Embryonic Development
- Cell Division, Mendelian Genetics and Molecular Genetics
- Population Genetics and Interaction
- Connections to social, ethical, and environmental issues
The Online package provides you with:
- We realized that many students require review for diploma exams and term support, BUT do not feel comfortable in attending face to face sessions at this time.
- To assist - we filmed DIPLOMAX In-Class Review sessions for each of eight diploma exam subjects.
- We edited the filmed product to reduce the Online Video Review for each subject to a total of about 12-14 hours of viewing.
- We divided the product for each subject into topics that are easily searched by topic name or video footage.
- We provided each purchaser with a LINK to the materials, and a complimentary copy of the Instructor's Class Notes (with exercises synchronized to the video feed).
- All videos are streamed to devices - there is NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD any of the review videos.
- Students have UNLIMITED USE of the video reviews - use them as many times as you wish for examinations, review, or for everyday homework/assignment support.
- Purchasers have the option of choosing a single subject or selecting a bundle (discounted price) option.