Math 30-1 - Live Session: Edmonton and Area
DIPLOMAX Live Sessions take you through a comprehensive review of course content while providing effective strategies for maximizing success on provincial exams. In-class or live, interactive webinar review programs provide you with two days of weekend instruction. Experienced teachers lead you through a focused review of key concepts, work with you in answering questions from previously administered exams, and help you develop a better understanding of the manner in which the curriculum is likely to be tested. [Program Specific Curriculum] DIPLOMAX Advantages Include:
- Great choice for students interested in applying for specific scholarships or entrance to a quota faculty
- Highly qualified instructors, currently teaching grade 12, with a strong reputation for getting exceptional results on diploma examinations
- Review of all aspects of the course content with tips and strategies for writing diploma examinations
- Comprehensive study notes package with practice questions for each subject
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO INSTRUCTOR’S CLASS NOTES PACKAGE WITH COMPLETED REGISTRATION
- If any live session is forced to cancel for any reason, the DIPLOMAX GUARANTEE automatically provides the registered student a complete ULTIMATE package, a comprehensive, subject-specific replacement package made up of video review (13 hours) and highlighted electronic/video study notes, featuring the ‘10 Toughest Topics’– with UNLIMITED USE, at no additional charge.