Physics 30 - Instructor-led Live Session
DIPLOMAX Live Sessions take you through a comprehensive review of course content while providing effective strategies for maximizing success on provincial exams. Instructor-led, interactive webinar review programs provide you with two days of weekend instruction. Experienced teachers lead you through a focused review of key concepts, work with you in answering questions from previously administered exams, and help you develop a better understanding of the manner in which the curriculum is likely to be tested.
Use Promo Code MAX23 while checking out to save $10 off the live webinar!
CURRICULAR ASPECTS OF THE PHYSICS 30 REVIEW COURSE INCLUDE:
- Momentum and Impulse
- Forces and Fields
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Atomic Physics
Alberta-wide Diploma Prep Review
Instructor-led Diploma Prep Review Sessions (live, Alberta-wide Instructor-led sessions) in January and June for English 30-1, Social Studies 30-1, Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Physics 30, Math 30-1, Math 30-2, and Science 30
Instructor-led Review Session Advantages
- Review sessions accessed from home or anywhere in Alberta the student chooses (e.g. school, library)
- Register on-line (www.diplomax.ca) for immediate access to a complimentary copy of the Instructor’s Notes (approximately 100 pages) and MAX Results with completed registration
- Scheduled review sessions held on Saturday/Sunday between 9:00 am-5:00 pm with qualified instructors
- Instructor-led interactive review and opportunities to ask questions
- Review covers the course curriculum, provides sample diploma questions and solutions, shares test writing strategies
- If any session is cancelled for any reason, the DIPLOMAX Guarantee (outlined on the web site) provides all registrants with alternative review support materials. DIPLOMAX registration guarantees you get support.