Social Studies 30 - Online: VIDEO REVIEW
CURRICULAR ASPECTS OF THE SOCIAL STUDIES 30 REVIEW COURSE INCLUDE:
- Ideology as the foundation of identity
- Justification of resistance to liberalism
- Viability of the principles of liberalism
- Citizenship action(s) based on ideology
The Online package provides you with:
- We realized that many students require review for diploma exams and term support, BUT do not feel comfortable in attending face-to-face sessions at this time.
- To assist - we filmed DIPLOMAX In-Class Review sessions for each of eight diploma exam subjects.
- We edited the filmed product to reduce the Online Video Review for each subject to a total of about 12-14 hours of viewing.
- We divided the product for each subject into topics that are easily searched by topic name or video footage.
- We provided each purchaser with a LINK to the materials and a complimentary copy of the Instructor's Class Notes (with exercises synchronized to the video feed).
- All videos are streamed to devices - there is NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD any of the review videos.
- Students have UNLIMITED USE of the video reviews - use them as many times as you wish for examinations, review, or for everyday homework/assignment support.
- Purchasers have the option of choosing a single subject or selecting a bundle (discounted price) option.